Construction Metal Testing
Metal testing from SGS ensures that your metal parts are safe, reliable and meet stringent regulatory standards.
When using metal parts in your products or projects, you need to be certain that they are safe, reliable and meet rigorous regulatory standards. Our metal testing services help you identify and assess the characteristics of your metal parts to determine their safety, reliability and integrity.
Why use metal testing from SGS?
As a world-leading testing company, we offer you the latest metal testing methods and highly experienced specialists to help you:
- Identify the characteristics, properties and flaws of the metal materials used in your products or projects
- Ensure that metal parts can operate reliably and in compliance with the required accreditations
Accurate metal testing results from a world leader
Our advanced metal testing laboratories offer you highly specialized technology and experienced staff. That is why we are the first choice in metal testing for clients in all industries across the globe. We offer you a wide range of qualified metal testing services, including:
- Chemical composition analysis
- Corrosion resistance analysis
- Dimension measurements
- Mechanical properties testing
- Metallurgic examination
- Micro-structure analysis
- Non-destructive testing
- Weather resistance testing
- Tension test
- Bend test
- Radiation inspection
- Hardness test
- Transverse test
- Spheroidal graphite analysis
- Impact test
- Coating mass test
- Roughness of surface measure
- Salt spray test
- Pencil hardness test
- Cross cut test
- Flattening test
- Flaring resistance
- Steel strand test
- Deformed bar test
- Fastener test
- Fatigue test
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) analysis using Energy Dispersive Spectrometer (EDS)
- Railway product analysis
Contact us today to find out how our metal testing services can ensure that your metal parts are safe, reliable and meet regulatory standards.
Metal Testing in Taiwan
In Taiwan we offer additional services to help you when purchasing unqualified metallic materials. Taiwan Accreditation Foundation (TAF) accredited, our local experts can demonstrate a product or material’s compliance by conducting the full range of tests, including mechanical and chemical testing.
Contact us for more information.